The most cost effective Hog ever! With a market leading 22” multi touch display, all in a compact package, now with networking and Art-Net outputs.
The Road Hog 4 is unparalleled in the industry. Allowing full expansion in a compact package not only does this Hog pack an enormous punch but it is also the most affordable Hog console in a generation!
The programming interface remains familiar with the minutest of changes to allow for the compact chassis allowing the user to transition across the whole range without sacrificing work flow.
- Robust Hog 4 Operating Software
- Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades
- One internal 22-inch wide screen touchscreens with 10 point multi touch
- One external monitor or touchscreen supported*
- 4 encoders for an expanded wheelset
- Twelve User Keys
- Ten playback faders
- Four fixed universes of DMX 512 and up to 8 universes of DMX 512 over ArtNet or sACN
- Hog-Net Ethernet connector
- Fixture-Net Ethernet connector
- Internal Solid State Hard disk drive
- Five USB ports for Wholehog wings and external touchscreens
- Desklights, feedback LEDs, and integrated worklight all dimmable
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)
- Light Converse Visualizer dongle included
- Dust cover included
- Optional Custom Road Case
- Unlimited number of DMX channels via Ethernet DPs
- Unlimited number of Art-Net and E1.3.1 (sACN) universes via Ethernet DPs
- MIDI Input and Output, MIDI Show Control and MIDI Time Code via optional external widget
- Multiple LTC input via via optional external widgets
- Connectivity with many visualizers via Ethernet
- Wired and wireless networking ability with multiple Wholehog console systems
- Remote Focus capabilities when networked with a tablet PC running Hog 4PC software
- Supports USB Playback and Master Wings
- 26.7” (678.18mm) wide by 27.61” (701.32mm) deep by 8.10” (205.8mm) high
- Weight: 38.6 lbs (17.5 kg)
* Note: The Road Hog 4’s DVI-D monitor connection does not support analog output to VGA displays such as those featured on the older Full Boar 3 playback and programming wings. A DVI-D to VGA adaptor will be needed in these cases.