An ideal blend of compact size and channel capacity for a variety of live and installed applications.
- Input channels: 64 mono, 8 stereo.
- Mix/Matrix Buses: 24 mixes / 8 matrices (Input to Matrix supported)
- Fader configuration: 16-fader left section, 8-fader Centralogic section, 2-fader master section.
- Stainless steel stay for iPad support.
- Meter bridge optional.
Specifically designed for use with SB168-ES EtherSound stage boxes, the M7CL-48ES replaces the 48 internal head amps of the M7CL-48 with two EtherSound ports that provide plug-and-play connection to up to three SB168-ES units.
- Two EtherSound ports for easy auto-configured connection to SB168-ES(Optional) stage boxes in daisy-chain or ring configuration.
- A third port (EtherSound) is provided for permanent connection to a computer.
- 48 mono and 4 stereo inputs (a total of 56 mixing channels), 16 mix buses, LCR bus, 8 matrix channels, and 8 DCAs.
- 8 assignable omni inputs and outputs, and 3 Mini-YGDAI card slots.
- Virtual effect and EQ rack: up to 4 simultaneous multi-effect processors; up to 8 simultaneous 31-band graphic EQs.
- Centralogic interface: central, logical, and intuitive.
- Dual power modes: use the built in power supply, or add an external PW800W power supply unit for failsafe dual-supply operation.
Building on the proven configuration of its predecessors, the new 01V96i now offers USB 2.0 connectivity along with new multi-track recording features and improved sonic quality.
TF series consoles take live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement with TouchFlow Operation™, recallable D-PRE™ preamplifiers, advanced processing and much more.